Like most web service operators, Tobuscus collects the types of non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Tobuscus also may collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for registered users logged into the service. Tobuscus's purpose in collecting this information is to better understand how Users use its Services.
We may use this information in aggregate form to improve and enhance the experience of using the Services. Tobuscus may display this information publicly or provide it to others in the anonymous, aggregate form.
Information that you provide to us
Users of the Services may choose to interact with the Services in ways that require Tobuscus to gather personally-identifying information. Tobuscus stores such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Tobuscus Services, improve the Services, and allow for efficient administration of the Services for other Users. Tobuscus does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Tobuscus discloses personally-identifying information to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on Tobuscus's behalf or to help us provide Services. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country. You consent to the transfer of such information to them by using Tobuscus's Services.
Tobuscus may also disclose personally-identifying information when
- you give us your consent to do so, like when we tell you that the information you provide will be shared in some way and you provide us that information;
- we are required to do so by law, or when Tobuscus believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Tobuscus, third parties, or the public at large.
- in connection with any merger, transfer or sale of company assets, financing, acquisition, or similar transaction or circumstance; or
We may occasionally send users who submit email addresses notices about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Tobuscus and our products.
Tobuscus takes measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of personally-identifying information.
Deleting Your Information
If you want us to delete your personal information that we have collected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
Links to Other Sites
Removal of Information from Children / COPPA Compliance
Tobuscus encourages parents and legal guardians to become involved in the online activities of their children and to discuss the child’s use of the Internet and disclosure of information to any parties.
The Services are not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we are informed that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 without the parent’s consent, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
In addition, we comply with COPPA by
- Requesting parental consent before collecting personal information from children;
- Giving parents the choice of consenting to our collection and internal use of their child’s information;
- Providing parents access to their child’s collected personal information to review and/or have the information deleted when requested;
- Giving parents the opportunity to prevent our further use or online collection of their child’s personal information;
- Reasonably maintaining the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information we collect from children with permission.
Questions or Concerns